If there’s one thing I love, it’s food containers. You know I’m all about food prep and making my weekday life easier and food containers are a lifesaver. Here are some things I’ve learned about food containers, since you know, I’m a professional and all:
- Takeout containers are NOT meant for food storage. The tops end up cracking and they always end up leaking when in transport (note: your bag smelling like balsamic vinegar is not attractive at work).
- Takeout containers are basically disposable. Enough said.
- Apparently we eat way too much takeout and hoard their containers
- They never are 100% leak proof.
You know what’s the best part?? I have an OXO gift for one of my lovely readers!
- PRIZE: OXO LockTop containers to test out
- TO ENTER: Leave me a comment telling me what you’d like to see more of here on Fork you. No fork you!!
- BONUS QUESTION: …do you pre-prepare your foods for the week? What’s your go-to dish and/or technique?
- BONUS BONUS ENTRY: If you’d like to post this giveaway on Twitter or Facebook please leave a comment telling me you did so for an extra entry.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 12:00pm noon! US readers only, sorry!!